IPSOS LEAD How does digital feed into the B2B Customer experience?
Ipsos is a French polling company and an international opinion marketing firm created in 1975 and managed by Didier Truchot, its founder and CEO. Ipsos Lead is the subsidiary of Ipsos based in Paris in charge of employee studies. Ipsos Lead currently employs 2,340 people around the world.
- Every year, for its customers, the major groups listed on the CAC40, Ipsos Lead carries out a survey of employees in order to assess CSR (satisfaction, commitment, well-being, etc.).
- In the frame of the analysis and the reporting of the results to its customers, Ipsos Lead wanted to find new ways to present its results in an innovative manner as oppose to the market’s more traditional methods.
The partnership’s challenges
- To offer an innovative experience for the consultation of the results of employee surveys.
- Imagine new ways of browsing the results according to seniority or professional scope.
- Integrate new content consumption practices, such as mobile, or real-time.
For the past six years, along with Ipsos’ teams, we have developed real knowledge of customers’ needs in terms of data visualisation.
Every year, we attempt to widen the customer experience through an on-going improvement process of the digital systems.
This approach is part of a real win-win partnership in terms of the loyalty of Ipsos’ customers.Pierre JANKOWIAK Human centered designer, youand